Villa Ino is the subtle statement of pure luxury. South facing, it enjoys the sun from morning to night and a breath taking panoramic views. Situated directly on the seafront, this 2 storey villa has been environmentally designed to blending subtly into the background and offers complete privacy.
Villa Ino is a uniquely built beachfront villa with spectacular views over the Ionian Sea, and the islands of Lefkas, Meganisi, Kalamos, Atokos and the famous Onassis island Scorpios.
holiday. The area offers something for everyone of all ages.
On approaching the villa, you are greeted by the strong smell of the lavender bushes and find yourself level with the green roof that is covered by Sedum, a modern roofing practice that is becoming extremely popular, beyond this you will see the glorious crystal clear blue Ionian sea.
The crystal clear, shallow turquoise waters, white sandy beaches and the sheer beauty of the surrounding area, you have the complete and perfect setting for the most memorable holiday. The area offers something for everyone of all ages.
Walking down the left-hand side of the villa, towards the sea, there is a cultivated garden consisting of the traditional herbs that are used in Greek cuisine, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano and Mint together with decorative shrubs and Palm trees. The villa is entered via a private gate, then descends some wooden deck stairs which are encased by beautiful stone clad walls on one side and fragrant lemon trees to the other. The villa walls are painted in a warm modern greige color. All floors are laid with beautiful 1.20 x 1.20 granite tiles
Ground Floor: Living area with full length sliding French windows with full view to the pool and sea.
– L shaped sofa
– 2 large armchairs
– Flat screen TV
– Wi.fi and iPod dock
Open plan to an impeccably designed minimalist modern kitchen:
– Granite work surfaces along the back wall with a built-in sink unit
– A granite cooking/eating island with hob built in and oven below, surrounded by an oak table and chairs, comfortably seating 8 people.
– Fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge/freezer and wine cooler
– Large storage room with washing machine.
First Floor: The first floor can be reached by either stair up from the ground floor, or can be accessed directly from the left-hand side. Upon entering, your eyes are immediately drawn to the atrium that houses an olive tree. The atrium has 3 glass sides and one wall with 3 fantastically colored fuchsia Bougainvillea’s winding their way up. The floor is wooden deck and has a table strategically placed allowing you to sit per Greek Zen. The atrium provides natural light to all the upper level.
All the rooms are fully air conditioned. Master Bedroom with full length sliding French doors which will bring you out to a large balcony where there are sofas, sun loungers and tables to allow you to enjoy the upper level views of the sea
– Double Bed
– Wall Storage area
– Partition with storage
– Uniquely designed, there are 2 stone hand basins within the en-suite area, a separate W.C to the right, and to the left a separate shower room which has a full length glass, providing the perfect private shower with views of the sea.
Bedroom 2 with full length sliding French doors which open out to a large balcony with view of the sea and mountains
– Double bed
– Large storage cupboard and shelving
– En-suite with stone basin, W.C and shower
Bedroom 3 with views to the Atrium
– Double bed
– En-suite with stone column basin, shower and separate WC
– Large storage cupboards and shelving
Bedroom 4 with views to the Atrium
– Double bed
– En-suite with stone basin, shower and separate W.C
– Large storage cupboard
– Beyond the living room there is the covered dining area that seats 12 people, providing the perfect place to relax on a warm summers evening.
– A 12m x 3m infinity pool is flanked on 3 sides by decking and sunbeds. The front area down to the sea is laid to grass and edged with local plants
– A shower situated by the entrance to the pool area, and from there you go down a few steps to meet the warm sea.
– W.C and hand basin
– Grass area with large sofas just above the sea and BBQ.
– Car parking space.
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Coffee pot